|All commissions for sales made through this site are donated to the Apache Software Foundation.|
|Ant||Apache Ant is a Java-based build tool. In theory, it is kind of like Make, but without Make's wrinkles.|
|Cocoon||Apache Cocoon is a web development framework built around the concepts of separation of concerns and component-based web development.|
|Jakarta Commons||Jakarta Commons is focused on all aspects of reusable Java components.|
|HTTP Server (httpd)||Apache HTTP Server has been the most popular web server on the Internet since April of 1996.|
|Logging||Apache Logging provides cross-language logging services for purposes of application debugging and auditing.|
|Lucene||Apache Lucene is a high-performance, full-featured text search engine library written entirely in Java.|
|Maven||Maven is a software project management and comprehension tool.|
|MyFaces||Apache MyFaces is an open source implementation of the JavaServer Faces specification.|
|Struts||Apache Struts framework for building Java web applications.|
|Tapestry||Jakarta Tapestry is all-Java framework for creating leading edge web applications in Java.|
|Tomcat||Jakarta Tomcat is the servlet container that is used in the official Reference Implementation for the Java Servlet and JavaServer Pages technologies.|
Aside from buying books through the links on this site, you can
- Buy ASF-sponsored shirts at J!NX
- Buy ASF-sponsored items at The Rodent's Cache
- Donate your old car via Car Program LLC
- Donate directly by PayPal or check
- But, best of all, you can become involved in your favorite project!
For more visit, Contributing to The Apache Software Foundation.
This space is devoted to
- Books that cover software distributed by the Apache Software Foundation.
- Other books that ASF committers enjoy and recommend.
After reviewing the material here, you may follow an external link to purchase books from an online retailer.
Purchases are made directly from the retailer, who will then remit a commission (of 5% or more) to the ASF.
- Anyone may review the bookstore inventory and follow links to make purchases from a retailer.
- Registered users may post comments about the books they have read.
- Comments may include suggesting a certain book be added to our inventory.
- ASF Committers may add new items to our inventory or edit the item descriptions. (Contact husted-at-apache.org to request karma.)
Each ASF project has a home page with a linked list of book titles. To find out more about a title, follow the link to the book's page. The book page carries more detail about the title and includes links to one or more online vendors.
Registered users may add their own comments about a title to the book page. Register users may also suggest new books by adding a comment to the project home pages.
Any questions or comments can be posted to the Feedback page.
Books about Beehive (Bookstore)
Books about Cocoon (Bookstore)
Books about Jakarta Commons (Bookstore)
Books about Logging (Bookstore)
Books about Lucene (Bookstore)
Books about MyFaces (Bookstore)
Books about SpamAssassin (Bookstore)
Books about Struts (Bookstore)
Books about Tapestry (Bookstore)
Books about Tomcat (Bookstore)
Books on Apache HTTP Server (httpd) (Bookstore)