|All commissions for sales made through this site are donated to the Apache Software Foundation.
Jakarta Struts for Dummies
by Mike Robinson, Ellen Finkelstein
About the Book
Reduce development time, increase maintainability, and take charge of your code
Find out how Jakarta Struts can support your pages and keep the Java hot!
You'll know more than beans about Jakarta Struts after you've spent a little time with this book! It'll get you up and running with the popular open source framework that helps you develop and manage Java-based Web applications. You'll build one before you even finish Part I - and then explore all the techniques you need for a rock-solid, full-featured Web application.
The Dummies Way
- Explanations in plain English
- "Get in, get out" information
- Icons and other navigational aids
- Tear-out cheat sheet
- Top ten lists
- A dash of humor and fun
Discover how to:
- Apply the Model-View-Controller (MVC) design pattern
- Integrate Struts into a Web application development environment
- Use tag libraries to simplify your JSP™ pages
- Keep control with effective security features
- Reach users around the world in their own language
||Barnes & Noble