- To run the NUnit Tests (v2.2)
- Configure the Test project to run NUnit
- Right Click on "Tests", select "Properties"
- Open "Configuration Properties"
- Open "Debugging"
- Change "Debug Mode" to "Program"
- Press Apply
- For "Start Application", browse to your instance of "nunit-gui.exe".
- Using the TestDriven.Net plugin rather than the NUnit GUI is suggested.
- The Nexus solution has a web project. To allow running the project in-place:
- Right-click on the "Nexus/Web" folder
- Open "Sharing" and "Security/Web Sharing"
- Set the sharename to "Nexus"
- Build Agility before building Nexus
- The PhoneBook solution has a web project. To allow running the project in-place:
- Right-click on the "PhoneBook/Web" folder
- Open "Sharing" and "Security/Web" Sharing
- Set the sharename to "Phonebook"
- Build Nexus before building PhoneBook
- Using the Ankh plugin for Subversion is suggested.
Site running on a free Atlassian Confluence Open Source Project License granted to OSS. Evaluate Confluence today.
Powered by Atlassian Confluence, the Enterprise Wiki. (Version: 2.5.5 Build:#811 Jul 25, 2007)