Dashboard > sportsforge > Browse Space > Mail Archive > [Struts-sportsforge-dev] Use Case
[Struts-sportsforge-dev] Use Case
Subject:   [Struts-sportsforge-dev] Use Case (find more)
From:   tm jee <tm_jee@yahoo.co.uk> (find more)
Date:   Sep 06, 2006

Text File unnamed-0 (0.4 kb - Anonymous - Sep 06, 2006)
Text File unnamed-1 (0.2 kb - Anonymous - Sep 06, 2006)
Entire Thread (Showing 2 of 2)

  • [Struts-sportsforge-dev] Use Case
    • Re: [Struts-sportsforge-dev] Use Case

      It's always hard to get any set of requirements "right" including the use cases. I wouldn't say that we need to reduce everything to use cases first. I would say that we should develop from a use case,...

Site running on a free Atlassian Confluence Open Source Project License granted to OSS. Evaluate Confluence today.